Friday, March 23, 2012

If you want to help....

Ok. So in the past I've been a huge skeptic of donation accounts so this is very awkward for me. So many of you want to know how you can help. I don't know what the insurance is going to cover yet but Dave and Billie could use help with everyday expenses like food, gas and rent/mortgage while they're spending all day every day at the hospital and not able to work. An account has been opened in Hannah's name at Eastern Utah Community Credit Union and one in Billie's name at Utah Power Credit Union (both in Price). Any kind of help is so hugely appreciated. We love you all.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy J said...

Thanks Bonnie. That's so good to know. I know I'll be paying it forward from now on.