Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!!!


We FINALLY had a warm day! And by warm I mean over 50 degrees. You all might think I'm exaggerating but I am absolutely not. We have not been over 35 deg. since the end of November then all of a sudden on Monday it shot up to 50 or more and the sun was even out. The picture is of the kids attacking a small iceberg that hadn't melted yet. Notice none of them have coats on. But don't get too excited for us because Tues it dropped back down to mid-30's and was overcast all day long. Today isn't much different. I'm excited to have finally turned the corner but I really hate those teaser days of Spring. Only three more months until Lake Powell!

1 comment:

Obtuse1 said...

Darren's Theory of Spring: When y you can't stand winter anymore, there will be one more storm.