In the Deseret News yesterday there was an article regarding radon in basements in Utah homes. Here's a link http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705356649/Utahns-urged-to-get-homes-tested-for-radon-gas.html. Radon has been found to cause lung cancer which is virtually undectible until it's in its late stages. My parents found radon in their basement when they bought their house in Wellington and immediately put in a machine that takes it out of the house. We have bedrooms and all our kids toys are in our basement. I'm ordering the $6 kit and sending it in to get tested. To get the kit, click on this link to the state's website.